With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are looking for an iOS Developer who will be responsible for the design, development and deployment of a demo for a custom software apps for the ipad.
The project is a Ebook/magazine reader with some social features. The job is to create a working demo of the app that will be used to create a movie and for investors. The app will have similar look and feel with apps like Zite, ink-ling and pulse. Some features will be from each of these The demo will have 7 or so screens with limited functionality and the demo needs to move between the screens. This needs to look like a finished product.
- Review business requirements working with other team members
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision
- Work with the QA team to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround
- Contribute ideas for making the applica...
Sign in or Register to see more