With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are looking to hire a Drupal developer to create a D7 module that will facilitate posting to Buffer. The module should satisfy the following requirements:
- All new, published content types (configurable) should post to the Buffer service.
- Posts to Buffer should be logged, so as to prevent dupes.
- This module must work with the Drupal Schedule module to post to Buffer when a scheduled content type is published.
- We will need a settings page to store API keys, choose which content types to post to Buffer, etc.
- The code should be clean and fast.
Here's Buffer's API. We're going to want to use POST/updates/create:
Here's the Scheduler module:
We're looking forward to discussing this. Serious, skilled submissions only, please.
Sign in or Register to see more