With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Create Google Docs xml-rpc:
* A button at the top of the story that says "Push to site"
* When that button is clicked the user has the option to select the categor(ies) and user, which can be retrieved via xml-rpc
* The ability to select sitewide an xml-rpc call and the location of the xml-rpc file
* The ability to enter per user the username and password to authenticate xml-rpc
* Good error logging and reporting, so we actually know what's going on when something breaks down
* The following things need to be sent:
* Title of the doc
* Owner of the doc or the user that's selected after hitting the push to site button
* The Google ID of the doc
* The docs content, minus comments, if possible (if not we can take them out on our end).
A bonus would be if we can add a field to the doc that we can use as a title, separate from the name of the doc, and send that as well.
We will also need the ability to republish stories on command, but not automatically. The new xml-rpc f...
Sign in or Register to see more