With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
A solid, well-established and high positive feedback HTML/CSS web developer. Experience with HTML5/CSS3 is a plus. Should have significant experience with all issues that come with web development such as browser compatibility, load times, page size, web fonts, etc.
Create 2 HTML templates (1 for each attached PSD). Supporting resources will be included (such as fonts, logos, etc.)
HTML/CSS must accomplish the following:
1) Clean, well-formatted HTML code including proper indentation.
2) Clean CSS code including proper indentation. Avoid the use of inline CSS when possible.
3) Compatible with all major browsers. This includes Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome and Safari. Most recent versions will be tested for compatibility.
4) Avoid the use of CSS hacks.
5) Conform to W3C standards.
6) Render all textual elements as text - only images should be logo, backgrounds and supporting icons/seperators, etc. This will likely require a web font.
7) Use p...
Sign in or Register to see more