With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I am looking for someone based in North America who can help me use Joomla and its many extensions to create websites for my clients. It's equal parts project management and execution. For project management, you would communicate with the client to clarify requirements and report updates. For execution, you would be using the Joomla admin backend to set up the template, modules, menus, content and extensions. A basic understanding of the PHP code behind Joomla would be helpful so that you could file bugs for my development team.
- ability to set up and manage sites in Joomla 2.5 and 3
- ability to work with components like VirtueMart, Fabrikar, RSForms and others as needed
- ability to troubleshoot issues with the support teams of the Joomla components we use
- ability to work with FTP to move files onto the correct servers
- basic MySQL to execute queries
- some level of understanding of PHP so that you can file and track bugs for my developers
Sign in or Register to see more