176985602337900

Find freelancers. Lose those costly delays.

With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.

or, Register with Elance »

Create Micro Niche Sites
Sign in to Add to Watch List

IT & Programming > Web Programming

View Change History

The client has made the following changes to the job.

Description
Date
Close

Job Description

  |  Change History >>

Updated

Close
  • Posted: Thu, Jul 12, 2012
  • Time Left: Closed
  • Location: Anywhere
  • Client prefers freelancers from:
    Anywhere

    You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.

    The client prefers freelancers from
    a different location.

    You're still able to submit a proposal for this job, regardless of your location.
  • Start: Immediately
  • Budget: $350 or less
  • Fixed Price Job
  • Elance Escrow Protection
  • U.S. freelancers must have W9
Sign in to view client's details

I am looking for someone to create a micro niche site empire for me... this will be consistent work. 2-4 sites a month.

I am looking for keywords which have:

1000+ US Exact Search Volume
$1 Avg. CPC
and do not have a brand name in them

You must make the site with 2 articles (at least 500 words each)
and a contact and a privacy page.

I would like to have adsense and amazon on these sites.


** I would also like you to build links to them / get them ranked on page 1 of google for the main keyword. **

On warrior forum, I can have this done for $80 per site with a page 1 guarantee. Please give me a better price!

I will setup a milestone so that when the sites are completed, you get 25% paid, then when they are on page 1 of Google, you will get the other 75%

Please submit a quote for 5 sites.

Thank you!

Sign in or Register to see more

Desired Skills
MySQL Administration, HTML, PHP
Job ID: 31922535
Proposals
Avg $ | High $ | Low $ — Show Pricing
  • Submit Date (Latest)

 Bangladesh  |  
Websource offers Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media Marketing (SMM), Link building, Search Engine Marketing (SEM),Web design, Website...
1
  |  
 0.0   |  Private   |  0 Jobs
Bid ID: 32053728  |  Submitted: Jul 18, 2012 07:51 ET 
Proposal SEALED

 India  |  
INVITED
We are small group of best graphic designers. We specialize in photoshop, html, CSS3, Wordpress, PHP and making site responsive based on mobiles,...
4
  |  
 4.3   |  Private   |  28 Jobs   |  2 verified credential(s)
Bid ID: 31935219  |  Submitted: Jul 13, 2012 10:36 ET 
Proposal SEALED

 India  |  
INVITED
With 7+ years of experience in web application development i can deliver solutions for all your custom needs.
1
  |  
 0.0   |  $0 Earnings   |  0 Jobs
Bid ID: 31929924  |  Submitted: Jul 13, 2012 06:23 ET 
Proposal SEALED

 Russia  |  
INVITED
I am the X-cart developer. I worked for the X-cart Company for 6 years and my working experience with X-cart software is more than 11 years. I have...
1
  |  
 0.0   |  $0 Earnings   |  0 Jobs
Bid ID: 31925902  |  Submitted: Jul 13, 2012 02:43 ET 
Proposal SEALED

 India  |  
An IT professional having more than 9 years of experience in SEO, SMO, affiliate marketing, Internet marketing and promotions. I am based out of...
2
  |  
 0.0   |  $0 Earnings   |  0 Jobs
Bid ID: 31924114  |  Submitted: Jul 13, 2012 01:05 ET 
Proposal SEALED

 United States  |  
Mavensoft is dynamic and growing IT Company with team of industry best Engineers working around the clock from offices geographically situated...
11
  |  
 4.9   |  Private   |  27 Jobs
Bid ID: 31922705  |  Submitted: Jul 12, 2012 23:40 ET 
Proposal SEALED
Sign in to Elance and start working on jobs today.
Sign in to view more of the job details and submit a proposal. Once registered, you'll have access to thousands of jobs online or through email.
Are you ready to post a job like this one?
Post a Similar Job »