With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Hi there folks,
I am looking create a very basic website that interacts with the Basecamp API to duplicate Basecamp users' projects and to-dos. All of the needed API tools exist and are documented, I just need someone to put it together.
The functionality would essentially look like this:
- Sign-in to a user's account (using the oauth method)
- Get a list of the user's projects
- Allow user to select projects to duplicate in website UI
- Retrieve all "to-do" items for each selected project
- Create new projects and "to-dos" based on the information downloaded
All of the relevant API information is here:
[obscured] /37signals/bcx-api (scroll to the bottom for specifics on projects and to-dos)
My budget for this project is $100 max and my timeline is one week. All rights to use of the code will be solely mine.
Thanks a lot!
Sign in or Register to see more