The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We need a localized website for a multinational company called PROS Pricing ( [obscured] ). The website needs to be viewable in both English and Chinese.
Here's what you need to do:
1. Create one top-level home page with a carousel design
2. Create one English PROS home page and one Chinese PROS home page
3. Create 37 visible English content pages
4. Create 37 visible Chinese content pages
5. Create 62 non-visible English iFrame pages
6. Create 62 non-visible Chinese iFrame pages
7. Create a Chinese/English menu bar that is common to all pages
8. Develop the CSS styling (some creativity is required)
9. Make the website future-portable to another domain using relative links
Here's what you do *NOT* need to do:
1. Develop content - all of the content has been written
2. Translate - all of the content has been translated
3. Graphics - all of the graphics have been selected
4. Coding - this is a simple display-only website
5. FTP - there is nothing to download
6. Shopping Cart - t...
Sign in or Register to see more