The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We need a DevOps consultant familiar with managing Amazon resources, automating workflows, building/configuring monitoring tools, providing plans for disaster/fault tolerance, and generally managing servers in a programmatic way.
We are php/joomla shop, and need a toolset for automated deployment, code and release management, database migrations, clustering. The following skillset is necessary:
• Understanding of Amazon services (S3, EC2, RDS, Route 53, ELB, SQS, Cloudwatch)
• Chef/Puppet (or comparable modern configuration management toolset)
• Nginx ,WSGI (currently using Apache)
• Monitoring tools- Munin,pingdom,statsd
• Proven experience in managing multiple web apps
• Task Queues
• Linux Security Management (managing security releases, LDAP, user chrooting)
• Understanding of i/o bottlenecks
• Deliver static content separately
• separation of email servers
Additional knowledge in the following would be helpful:
• Fabric ...
Sign in or Register to see more