With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I am looking for an experienced Photoshop/Photoshop Elements user who can create 10 screen capture videos showing beginners how to do common tasks in Photoshop Elements.
The video is a screen capture of you performing the task, along with a sound of you explaining what you are doing and why. Each video should be around 5-10 minutes long.
Here are some sample subjects (one subject per video):
- Straightening/Cropping a photo
- Sharpening a photo
- How to select an object
- How Layers work
- Selective color (keeping part of the image in color while making the rest black and white)
- Is NOT for SEO purposes.
- Around 5-10 mins in length
- For Photoshop Elements 9, but should use techniques that are available in 7 and 8.
- Explains all technical concepts in simple language
- Basic guides. This is not for advanced users
- Needs to be well researched, or taken from experience
- Is to be used on my site, and I will have full permission to use the video as I wish.
- I will be...
Sign in or Register to see more