With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
1) Parse emails and creating new task in wrike if reference number is not present in existing wrike folder called 'Orders'. task will be called '(reference#)'
2) When email arrives with reference number already present in a wrike task in the 'Orders' folder, add the new data/attachments to the matching wrike task.
3) Get all active wrike task data in 'Orders' folder and parse each task for tracking numbers (that were added there during email parsing).
4) send each tracking number to their respective carrier API and add the carrier response to the tracking number wrike task comment. If carrier response is same as last comment, then don't add comment.
5) if carrier has an expected delivery date, move task due date to match carrier delivery date.
Feel free to contact me with any questions!
Sign in or Register to see more