With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I am looking for someone to create very basic animation for a children's website, called SkWids. As you can see via the homepage on SkWids.com, we have existing animation (sound + movement). However, we are re-designing the homepage, and need new animations for the new assets/design. Below are the files we need animated:
1. Each character should blink, move slightly, mouth open upon mouse-over
2. Upon rollover, each character speaks
3. Upon rollover, each "subject" will grow/shrink. (ie. Math)
4. Upon rollover, the background images will move, float, etc. (for example, the numbers behind the seahorse move around, bubbles come up out of the monkey's beaker, etc
5. Upon rollover, the lights on the header that says, "meet the skwids" should chase eachother. They should appear as though they are lighting up in order, all the way around the sign.
All art and audio files will be shared.
Sign in or Register to see more