With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Bidding period extended.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We need to create an events calendar layout web application with a simple management console where the client can manage the events.
The client is to be very similar to this one:
Both layout and functionality will follow this one almost identically.
Required features on the front-end are:
1) layout HTML page with 2 columns (small calendar on the right and list of events on the left)
2) Have a simple calendar navigation on the top right where the user can go to previous/next month
3) On the left side display as a list the events for the selected month. The events will be grouped by activity types (in the above example they are 'Women', 'Men', 'Accessories' and 'Beauty'). These event types would be color coded the same way.
4) When the user hovers the event on the left, the matching days on the calendar on the right are to just highlight (possibly using AJAX)
5) When you click on the event, a ...
Sign in or Register to see more