With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I need to create an OpenCart modules that allows a user to store multi-level attributes. These attributes do not link to any products or anything, they just need to store in the database. These attributes are not the same thing as the default attributes, this is a new attributes module.
Database Structure is attached as flavordatatables.
How this process should work:
1. Create new Flavor Types (Highest level of organization/ Top Group)
2. Create Colors, Tastes, Occasions.
3. Create a New flavor and have a checkbox for Daily Flavor
4. Inside of create a new flavor, I need to be able to add as many colors, tastes and occasions as I see fit.
5. All this information needs to be reditable and should have a nice way to view them all.
Sign in or Register to see more