With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I am looking for assistance in writing a weekly newsletter (I want to pay a flat fee per newsletter). It focuses on managing and running a business based on numbers. I will write the body which is based on books I've written and recordings I've made (Pass 1). Your job is to take what I've written and do the following:
• Pass 2: Add the stories and humanize it as well as individualize it.
• Pass 3: Add the bullets, subtitles and copy elements to make it interesting and flow
• Pass 4: The forward – should sell on what a great investment they've made and how much more they're going to make. It also repeats where they've been and where they're going.
• Pass 5: This week's assignment
• Pass 6: List of links to previous 10 lessons, and a box with what's to come
• Pass 7: PS: Special offers, what to look for in their email box, etc. After about 6 issues, talk about the software, the upcoming webinars (this has to be done through emails as not everyone is on the same issue...
Sign in or Register to see more