With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I would like a wordpress plug-in created, that will work with any latest version of wordpress. Specifically it is for my use, but I would like to make it available to everyone after it is complete and fully tested.
Check out the plugin Quizzin, some of that functionality is really good, but it doesn't meet all my needs, so I need to create one myself. Most of the basic functionality of that quiz plugin can be something similar (but obviously, not copied)
Instead of a full requirements document, let me just list out the major differences I would require compared to Quizzin.
1) Quizes can require a user to be registered on the site, or can be anonymous
2) Allow user to save their progress on any quiz to come back later.
3) Have "time elapsed" counter while user is taking the quiz (and is time elapsed displayed when they finish the test)
4) Have the option for tests to be timed or untimed.
Admin only tasks
5) Optionally blog owner receives an email when a new quiz is completed
Sign in or Register to see more