The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Create 2x Xcode projects: one that builds a carbon framework (shared library) that contains one function (see details below) and a simple GUI app to call/test that function. Supply the projects along with their compiled objects.
Projects must be compatible with XCode v3.1.4 and OSX 10.5.8
Shared library details:
- Carbon universal framework
- Contain one function that does exactly the same as the attached screen shot of REALBasic code
- In this example setting "Key" to 5, with a date of 19/10/2009 (DD/MM/YYY) the function returns 548 ("RefNo").
- See attached GUI screen shot of basic app.
- Re-create this where push button calls function in shared library using "Key" set in GUI window.
The reason for asking for this is I have next to no experience of working in Xcode/C++ - I write all my apps in REALBasic. I simply need a function contained in a native shared library (framework) that I can call from my REALBasic app. The GUI app above is simply required for test...
Sign in or Register to see more