The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
About the Job:
I am the chair of the silent auction at the Majorie Kovler Center for Survivors of Torture's 25th Anniversary Benefit. I need to get as many quality email requests out for silent auction items, ad space, and sponsorship of the event as possible. I will need you to do research about potential donors
• Identity high-end Chicago businesses as well as national chains that might be potential donors
• Call these companies to get the email address that donation requests can be sent to as well as a personal name to address the email to if available
• Compose a personalized email based on a template I will send you and the Company's vision, values, and goals that will frame donating to Kovler as a mutually beneficial enterprise
• Create a spreadsheet of the companies and contact information and word documents of each individual email you have composed
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong mastery of English lang...
Sign in or Register to see more