With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
1. Contact customers via written and verbal communication to secure payment of past due invoices.
2. Visit customers with payment issues to foster relations and secure information to enable most amiable resolution
3. Review credit information source, i.e. , current financial statements, Bank documents, manual credit check in order to make decision regarding the assignation of customer credit limits
4. Conduct daily reviews of pending held orders file to approve or deny shipments or load outs
5. Rectification of account discrepancies (eg. pricing errors, short shipments, consultant errors, provide invoice copies, proof of delivery, preparation of credits etc.) in order to secure payment
6. Other duties as assigned
Sign in or Register to see more