The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We currently have the following opportunity with our direct client for the location San Francisco, CA.
Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 6 Months (Onsite)
• Perform all tasks related to the day-to-day operations of all CRM applications; for example, administering users, creating and maintaining custom objects and fields, maintaining UI design, configuring agent service recovery flows, implementing workflows, customizing agent alerts, etc.
• Manage support requests, driving all issues to resolution with a strong focus on customer satisfaction and efficient task execution.
• Establish and maintain standards for adherence to change management best practices.
• Test and QA tool changes.
• Assist with 3rd party Contact Center infrastructure and application improvements
A successful candidate will demonstrate:
• Solid understanding of CRM technology and data integrity best practices.
• Ability to translate business requirements into process flows and technical solutions.
Sign in or Register to see more