The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
In my mobile apps, I have a "More Apps" screen that displays a table of the other apps I have produced. Each cell has an app icon, a title, and a description, much like the App Store. In short, each Listed App has:
- a high-res icon (Named [apptitle].png)
- app title
- app description
- URL for the app store link
As such, there are two types of apps: Listed Apps that go in the table, and Marketing Apps that display the table of Listed Apps.
I want to be able to configure this list of apps with a web interface. It should allow me to:
- Add/Edit/Delete Listed Apps
- Add/Edit/Delete Marketing Apps
- Set which Listed Apps are showed for each individual Marketing App
- Set a "General" list, which I can temporarily use for all Marketing Apps without losing their individual lists
And of course, this must include a PHP script that can be called from iOS to receive the list of apps. The script should serve the correctly sized icon depending on the device (you can assume a device argumen...
Sign in or Register to see more