The client has made the following changes to the job.
Bidding period ended early.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I'm a begineer Crystal Reports developer and I have jobs.
Here is how I would like this to work:
1. I pose a clearly defined question.
2. You name your price for the answer.
3. We reach agreement regarding a fixed price for the answer.
4. You send me the answer. It should be detailed and provide a step-by-step explanation of how to reach the expected result.
5. I implement according to your answer.
6. I pay you only after I manage to implement the solution and it works properly.
If our correspondence works well and we establish good understanding with time, I will probably, at some time, outsource complete reports to you instead of investing the time to implement them by myself.
Sign in or Register to see more