The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Overview of developer's role
All the technical work such as:
- commit to our repository
- Quality Assurance
- High quality html and CSS
- Need to be able to meet with our project coordinator for 15~30 min for daily status meeting during the duration of the project
- Available on Skype for prompt communication while working on our project
- Conduct thorough quality assurance (please don't expect us to do it for you)
- Good command of English
- Full support - Firefox 3+, Chrome 5+, Explorer 8+, Safari 4+
- Partial support - Firefox 2, Explorer 7, Safari 3, Opera 8+
- Limited support - Firefox 1, Explorer 6, Safari 2
- Valid XHTML1.0 Strict
- CSS 2.0
- Git for site revisioning.
- Pull & resolve before pushing updates.
- Clearly comment commits including SRS (if applicable) and issue queue IDs.
- Develop on your local servers. We will maintain development, staging and production servers.
- Use 960.gs CSS framework o...
Sign in or Register to see more