The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I am looking for someone to create a custom batch program or LISP routine for AutoCAD 2011, that I can run on multiple AutoCAD drawings.
Here is what I need it to do in the exact order:
1. Delete all paper space layouts.
2. Change all XREF paths to "No Path". If no XREF's found in the drawing, then skip onto step 3.
3. Thaw and turn on all layers.
4. Unlock all layers.
5. Delete all layer states in the "Layer States Manager".
6. Purge all unused layers, purge all nested layers.
7. Save the file twice, so that the AutoCAD properties box shows "Last Saved By" as the current user.
8. Open the next drawing in the current folder, and continue the above steps until all the drawings in the current folder are completed.
Sign in or Register to see more