With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
Detroit, United States
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
this work is for a non-profit organisation based in Pontiac, MI. the name will be released for you to review materials before contract of work begins. The time estimate below is a guess and is negotiable.
We are looking for a Facebook Developer who will be responsible for the design, development and deployment of moving our non-profit from a Group to a page using the new timeline feature. Here's what you need to know.
- Review business requirements working with other team members
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
- design skills to repurpose existing materials from our "traditional" website
- Programming language(s): Facebook API
Sign in or Register to see more