The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Scope: The purpose of this project is to create a working multi-function touchscreen thermostat, running on an Ember SOC, which contains an integrated Zigbee radio and 32-bit ARM Cortex M3. This device will perform a variety of functions depending on the application: as a thermostat, as a relay switching box, as an energy pulse counter, etc. The inputs and outputs of this board are customizable through firmware updates over the air.
This project is planned to be run through SeeedStudio. They have strict requirements for the process, and the goal is to satisfy the requirements. More info here:
- Consultation on board design (manufacturers, distributors, physical design and engineering needed to fulfill specs and functions)
- Requirements needed to manufacture through SeeedStudio
- Bill of Material for all parts required
- Completed Eagle/Gerber file of board and box design
- Test Plan - guide to validate manufactur...
Sign in or Register to see more