The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Support the function of the Administration Department for the firm,
including assistance with Human Resources, Payroll, Accounts Payable,
Accounts Receivable, Credit and Collections, Network Administration and
other projects and tasks as deemed appropriate for this position.
Reports to: Firm Customer Service
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
1. Prepare and maintain binders for Human Resources needs (I-9's, PTO
2. Post daily account receivable payments to the Practice Management
3. Review daily timekeeping records and notify those who do not have
time posted to the Practice Management database.
4. Help process the firm's billing when needed, preparing and sending
out invoices for work performed.
5. Keep the firm's administrative records filed appropriately and
6. Keep the administrative dead storage log current.
7. Respond to client telephone calls for partners and administrative
Sign in or Register to see more