With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
My duties and responsibilities includes;
• Support and provide superior service via phones, e-mails and faxes as a receiver and a caller.
• Use questioning and listening skills that support effective telephone communication.
• Use an effective approach to handle special telephone tasks like call transfers, taking messages, call backs, holds, interruptions, and unintentional disconnects.
• Understand the impact of attitude in handling calls professionally.
• Effectively deal with job stress, angry callers, and upset customers.
• Use the most appropriate way to communicate with different behavior types on the telephone and meets commitments to customers.
• Apply the elements of building positive rapport with different types of customers over the phone.
• Apply the proper telephone etiquette to satisfy various customer situations.
• Apply appropriate actions to effectively control a telephone call.
• Identify voice skills and how to enhance a good telephone presentation.
Sign in or Register to see more