With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I want you do this:
I have a need to display child categories under parent and then navigate to the products. So Idea is to have a way to define child categories to a parent and then give the same browsing experience that the VM currently provides. There should not be any hack in the main tables so our data import wont effect.
Anyway, here is what you have suggested me on skype:
1. You will hack the VM Category Edit page to accommodate a listbox to select a many chid categories as you want.
2. You will save the childs to another table.
3. You will design a browse page for front end and select for the parent categories in admin.
On front end:
1. When parent category is navigated, then it wills how child categories as selected from the backend.
2. They layout of the child categories should resemble to "Product Listing"
3. The one thing is to notice is that the "Starting price" should be the price of lowest priced product value taken from querying the product table for this catego...
Sign in or Register to see more