The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I need web browser app that works on Android ICS (and higher).
The browser should preferably be built on top of an existing and robust browser (ie. Firefox, Chrome, Dolphin, Opera, etc).
It can be done in one of two ways:
1. You can write a browser Extension (Add-on) that provides the new functionality. The only issue with this approach is that the extension should not be able to be uninstalled or disabled without providing a password.
2. You can customize the actual code of an existing open source browser. I believe Chrome for Android is open source. I'm not sure how tough it would be to add the new functionality to it or another open source browser.
Here is the functionality that needs to be added to the browser:
1. When the browser is loaded it needs to download these files:
2. The entries in the config file need to be loaded into the browser for processing.
3. Each list should behave in the following way....
Sign in or Register to see more