The client has made the following changes to the job.
Bidding period ended early.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We have a need to build a new database every day. The database is collecting new properties that come onto the market for rent every day in our area.
How it works:
1. We will provide you with access to a gmail email account.
2. Each day, new emails will be in the inbox. Usually 3 to 5 emails from realestate.com.au (email alerts).
3. You are to open the emails. There will be anywhere from 1 property to 20 properties.
4. You then need to place only the properties that meet our criteria onto a microsoft excel spreadsheet and email that to me each day. (We will explain the criteria later)
5. We would expect only 10 to 30 listings per day to go into the spreadsheet.
6. The next day you create a brand new spreadsheet. A new spreadsheet each day.
This will take some practice to learn which properties to put on the spreadsheet and which properties you leave off.
I'm sure there will be a few questions in the first week. However, after 7 days or so, it's the same thing over and over agai...
Sign in or Register to see more