With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
What I need or require:
Entry of data (scanned images in pdf) into Excel files.
What will be provided:
Original data in seven separate pdf files, and Excel spreadsheets that provide templates for entry. Two of the pdf files (1900_mortalitystats.pdf and 1910_mortalitystats.pdf) have their own Excel spreadsheets, while the other five pdf files all have templates in 1900_1910_templates.xlsx.
Other context/requirements that providers will need to know:
The seven files and their lengths are as follows.
* 1900_mortalitystats.pdf: each of 42 pages (each 83 rows X 17 columns). Examples given for first two pages. The format is the same for each page so you should be able to create new pages by copying and pasting.
* 1900_vol2tab9_popchars.pdf: 84 rows X 16 columns X 28 pages.
* 1900_vol2tab96_dwellings.pdf: 160 rows X 11 columns
* 1900_vol2tab98_dwellingsdetail.pdf: 160 rows X 14 columns
* 1910_mortalitystats.pdf: about 93 tables of 38 rows X 18 columns. Examples given for f...
Sign in or Register to see more