The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I am just on my 4th week here, but I had the luck to win some one-time projects which eventually turned into regular work both for full-time and part-time. At first, the various accounts are manageable, but unluckily, it came to the point that their schedules already coincide. With this, I thought of sharing some of these projects with someone who's responsible enough to handle simple tasks.
I need a good asking rate for this, though after a week of training, I'll be handing you the accounts so the client's offer to me will be your rate too. I will not receive any commission from you, as long as you can assure me that my clients are happy with our works.
I need someone who is:
1. Responsible and trustworthy
2. Good in data entry and research
3. Has reliable internet connection or at least can find ways to work in case there's a connection issue
4. Can immediately inform me should there be any emergency
5. Presentable to my clients -- can communicate in English, writing and speakin...
Sign in or Register to see more