The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
This is a large-scale data extraction and analysis project around data across Twitter and Youtube - and eventually other sites as well
I would like to find out what similar projects you have completed in the past. projects that incorporate the same API's contain a crawling function, etc.
There are 2 primary Data Sources being accessed and analyzed for this project
a.) Twitter API
- Search for specific keywords/types of tweets (historic and moving forward)
- Collect all meta data, username, and links within Tweets
- Reconcile any links from Tweet that use link-shortner (Bitly, TinyURL)
- Time/Dates posted from within Tweets
- Re-Tweets and trending nature of these specific tweets tracked as well
- Weighted ranking placed on each entry based on trending/re-tweet/popularity of each entry
- All data organized, and placed in to MYSQL Database
b.) Youtube API
- Search for specific ID's
- retrieve specific data per ID
- parse said data and extract specific information (dates, usernam...
Sign in or Register to see more