With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I have to import data from various MS-Access and MS-Excel sources into a MS SQL-Server table. As there are known problems with SQL Linked Server, I need to write a .NET (C#, SQL Server Project) routine to run on SQL-Server 2005 within a Stored Procedure (assembly).
1. Data sources: MS-Access 97 - 2003, MS-Excel 97 - 2003.
2. Development Tools: SQL-Server 2005, MS Visual Studio 2008 (C#)
3. Arguments to procedure (assembly): a) Fully qualified target database i.e. server.database.schema.database; b) Source Type, e.g. Access 97, Excel 2003 etc; c) Login/Password to Source; e.g. Admin/Password; d) SQL-Select to select data, e.g. SELECT * FROM tblTable. (-> Target table must always have the same structure as the SELECT returns)
4. Create OLEDB objects, e.g. DataReader programmatically, i.e. do not use VS2008 predefined objects.
1. Complete VS2008 source code.
2. Instructions on how to open, view and compile the source in VS2008.
Sign in or Register to see more