The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I will pass 2 excel files.
• Source - approximately 29K records
• Match file - approximately 15K records
The end result is to have a Match File come back with two additional columns populated: match id and match set.
The Source file has a column called id. This is the unique identifier for the record in our crm. The Match file does not have this information and needs to.
I would like 4 stages of matching:
1. Stage 1: Match on First Name, Last Name, email and phone (note, there are 2 phone # columns in each file, but the match only has to have 1 record phone # on the Match file match to 1 phone # on the Source File)
a. Note: Some of the records have blank names. A blank name to a blank name field is not considered a match.
2. Stage 2: Match on First Name, Last Name, email
3. Stage 3: First Name, Last Name, phone
4. Stage 4: Match on phone only
5. Stage 5: Match on email only
I want to get the Match file back with the ID column showing the matching id of the record from t...
Sign in or Register to see more