With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We have a database in SQL Server with a table containing the raw flattened data of sales.
The columns contains such information:
1. Sales Date
2. Sales Receipt No
3. Item No
4. Item Attributes (Attributes1, Attributes2, Attributes3 … etc)
5. Membership details (Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Address, Country etc)
6. Sales location (Country, City, Outlet etc)
We want to use R to perform analysis.
1. Connect to JDBC (Setup the JDBC connection on the SQL server as well)
2. Find out which item are often sold together (Apriori algorithm or best algorithm)
3. Find out which segment of customer will spend the most
4. Find out which segment of customer will return for repeat visit
5. Find out which segment of customer will tend to buy the most for a given category or attributes of item
6. Perform prediction of which item will be purchased by a specified segment of customer
7. Perform forecast of which customer segment is growing/declining in sales
8. Perform forecast of which items are goin...
Sign in or Register to see more