The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Hello there and thanks for bidding.
I need somebody to work with me on a series of resources to determine the fastest steps needed to structure the information there without loosing details. So this job is not about the actual structuring of information; it's about finding the correct procedures that lead to this structuring and, implicitly, the correct order of the steps.
There are 11 resources, enticing approximately 90.000 words. Level of difficulty: medium. Theme to be revealed to the chosen provider. The theme is not relevant really for the specifics of this project.
- explain your strategy (if I'm correct, this is about 80% of the job!);
- name and define the categories and subcategories (sub-subcategories, if necessary);
- bring arguments for the relevance of each category and subcategory in particular;
- define the relations between them and explain the relevance of these relations;
- explain why is your structure comprehensive, intuitive, and relevant.
Sign in or Register to see more