With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I'm a standup comedian that frequently gets to travel. And I like to perform in new cities and network with other comedians. I'm looking for somebody to create a Microsoft Access database of comedy shows and open mics based on the listings from the following website:
However, I'm only interested in the listings in the United States.
There are approximately 700 American cities listed on the website. I estimate that the average number of entries per city is around 5.
I'd like the database to have 18 different columns, and appear in the following order:
1. Day - This indicates which day of the week the event occurs
2. Venue Name - This indicates the name of the venue
3. Venue Address - This indicates the address of the vnue
4. Venue City - This indicates the city of the venue
5. Venue State - This indicates the state of the venue
6. Venue Zip - This indicates the zip code of the venue
7. Sign-Up Time - This indicates when you can sign up for the show
8. Start Ti...
Sign in or Register to see more