With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
PropConnect is an online business-to-business property transaction hub and virtual marketplace.
Our platform is growing rapidly and we require the services of a database developer to facilitate our growth and platform expansion.
We currently use a RubyOnRails/PostgreSQL platform and we have run into a specific graph/closure issue that requires an expert's opinion, design and solution. The specifics of the issue at hand will be provided to the successful applicant.
- Review business requirements and perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
- Programming language(s): SQL, MySQL
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- A complete Elance profile
- References or an established reputation on Elance preferred
Sign in or Register to see more