The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I have a SQL Server 2005 database (~15 tables) that I need to migrate to MySQL. The schemas differ slightly but I can help with the mapping of the fields.
The following tasks need to be carried out:
1. Migrate the data to the new MySQL schema
2. Return the migrated database, where I will test it in the UI
3. Update migration scripts as necessary until migration scripts approved.
The applicant will receive the current SQL Server 2005 database as well as an empty MySQL database.
- Due to the contents of the database, the final migration will need to be run in my environment. (Source DB will have manipulated data when provided to you)
- Preferably the script will be rerunable. This way it will be easy to apply fixes to the scripts.
- Very small database. Many of the tables have less than a few dozen records.
Would like someone to start immediately.
Sign in or Register to see more