With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We work in data preservation.
Someone that is skilled in the building, managing and making efficient databases.
- Review business requirements working with other team members
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision
- Work with the QA and Customer Support teams to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
- Programming language(s): SQL, MySQL, Oracle
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
- A complete Elance profile
- References or an established reputation on Elance preferred
Added 8 AUG 2012, 12:08 PM EDT
We are looking for help on how to manage our database. We are thinking about using Amazon RD...
Sign in or Register to see more