With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Best-selling Author looking Social Media person to help create and implement ongoing Book Launch Social Media program for most recent book.
1. Design 90 day social media plan
2. Make suggestions to boost Author's popularity substantially on all major social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and YouTube).
3. Work with non-profit partners for promotional tie-ins
4. Contribute innovative ways to substantially boost the popularity and visibility of Author's fan page.
5. Be familiar with Hootsuite and write and schedule 3 postings a week
6. Ability to find engaging things (videos, photos, inspirational comments, fun tunes, etc.) for Author to post on Facebook and Twitter.
7. Ability to increase the number of comments
8. Ability to commit to project which may last approximately 3 months (possible longer term assignment here)
9. Must be enthusiastic and self-motivated!
A plus if you:
Have an interest in history, politics, ancient cultures, contemporary...
Sign in or Register to see more