The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
Washington, DC, 20009, United States
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are a startup in Washington, DC looking to transform the world of leisure and travel photography. We'd tell you more, but it's kind of a secret. If you're lucky enough to be selected to join the team, you'll see why.
We're looking for a strong front-end web developer to help lead our team through design, build out, launch and ongoing maintenance of the web portion of our venture.
• Transform ideas and concepts developed with company founders into working web attributes.
• Develop and translate functional specifications into designs
• Work closely with management to design, implement and continually update the company's web product vision, strategy, and technology innovations.
• Test and troubleshoot code across multiple platforms and browsers
• Ensure that the application meets performance, security, usability, reliability and scalability requirements.
Sign in or Register to see more