With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are looking for a legal researcher for assistance with:
- Federal Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
- Texas Debt Collection Act
- Texas Deceptive Trade Practices Act
We desire to gather Statute and Case Law supporting plaintiff's case. Case is regarding a dispute between a Mortgage Borrower and a Loan Servicer.
- The borrower initially had payments that did not include an escrow account for Tax & Insurance.
- The mortgage servicer established an escrow after borrower became 4 months late on their taxes. Service paid the taxes and increased borrowers payments.
- Borrower attempted to pay back Servicer for taxes so that escrow account would go away. Servicer denied Borrower that opportunity.
- Borrower disputed increase with servicer but continued to send in the non-escrow amount without ever being late.
- Servicer received payments but considered them "under-payments" applying late fees while reporting the Borrower to credit bureaus as being 30, 60, and 90 ...
Sign in or Register to see more