With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We need an experienced programmer to create an algorithmic program based on Technical Indicators derived from Live Futures market price data, Volume and other technical indicators (e.g. Moving Average, MACD).
The model will be governed by a set of rules, which will be the basis of "Buy" and "Sell" signals as inputs for the program.
This will be a dynamic program that will need to run real-time as well as have back-testing functionality.
Applicants proficiencies should include:
• Visual Studio .Net C# or VB/Java/C++
• OOPS (Object oriented Programming Concepts)
• 2 Years + experience developing finance-related windows Apps.
• Familiarity with Bloomberg API’s and Platform
• Develop Modular application to aid in day-trading
• Model and Code financial algorithms to give traders pointers based on live
• Code Technical Indicators based on formulas/methods
Sign in or Register to see more