With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I wish to build an instrument that has the following features
* ARM7 based low BOM cost design is preferable
* KS0108 based monochrome graphic LCD 128x64
* SD card interface to read/write FAT/FAT32 filesystem with ability to upgrade flash from SD card HEX file.
* 4x4 button matrix keyboard interface or PS/2 keyboard and menu system
* Ability to control upto 256 CMOS boards (see pdf) in a chain each having a CD4094 and ULN to drive solenoids.
* RTC preferable on the CPU
* Require memory to hold last run settings.
* SD card holds the 8bit data for the cards in datafiles. These files may be run individually or sequentially for a specified repeat number of times.
For example File1 - 3 times, File3 - 2 times... File n-y times, then repeat all 5 times
or File 1 - 1 time then repeat 10 times.
* Each line of data is fired to the CMOS serial cards only when a digital input interrupts.
I prefer the following work environments
schematics - Orcad
PCB - pads or pr...
Sign in or Register to see more