The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I am interested in designing an embedded controller using PIC micro-chip (any 18F chip) with following features;
- It controls the DC motor speed of 3A current and 24V.
- Encoder of 2500 pulses for its speed measurement.
- 2 x 16 line LCD to display this speed.
- It also need to display and control the speed of DC motor from remote location computer using internet.
The project will comprise on following parts;
- Schematic designs.
- Control system architecture explaining the internal working of the circuit.
- Build a prototype using PICDEM 18 Explorer demo board. All hardware will be provided.
- The prototype must be able to demonstrate all the design features required.
- Details to be worked upon completion of Part A.
Together with your proposal, contractor should outline experience with PIC18 products, especially in area related to the scope of this project. Only experience PIC designers will be hired.
Detail project spec will be provided to short-listed...
Sign in or Register to see more