With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Goal: Engineer an optimally performing frisbee disc.
1. P.E. certification is great but not required.
2. You must have a degree dealing with Aerodynamics.
3. You must have at least 4 years of experience in Product/Aerodynamics Engineering.
1. I would like to have a frisbee disc designed to increase the distance it can be thrown. I would like the disc to be designed in such a way that it's curvature and shape increases it's potential throwing distance.
2. I would like the disc to be clearly visible at night. Whether you use lights or glow in the dark material, it MUST be clearly visible while being thrown at night. Period.
3. Create a way to grip the disc in wet conditions that improves on the handling of other discs currently being sold. It must be easily held and accurately thrown and in wet conditions.
1. The disc must weigh 175g
2. The disc must be practical throw in a high-speed Ultimate Frisbee game
3. Your final product desi...
Sign in or Register to see more