The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I am interested in hiring a company to help me build and maintain a website. I already have the URL registered at GoDaddy. The website is dedicated to my research project (which may turn into a consulting business in the future). The site is likely to be very simple in the beginning with some basic features including:
1. Some static pages for basic content
2. Downloads for PDFs, but will require to provide their information
3. Link to Survey Monkey
4. In the future, link to some payment engine for purchasing ebooks (eg. Google Checkout or Paypal)
The work I need are as follows:
1. Website design - say 10 pages initially
- Design will need to include a logo for the site
2. Build the site
3. Support contract for ongoing maintenance
I would like to have a fixed scope/fixed cost contract for the initial design and build. For ongoing maintenance, we can discuss further. I am open.
The vendor must agree to sign a fairly standard confidentiality, non-disclosure, and non...
Sign in or Register to see more